Tickets are required to attend NewCo.
Session Title: Bringing the Hospital with You: the Future of Your Health
The future of medicine is in our hands: more and more companies are developing apps, devices and networks that allow us to better understand our personal health and connect with our doctors. At Scanadu, we’re developing a platform of products for FDA clearance that will bring the experience of the emergency room into the palm of your hands. In this session, we’ll discuss how medicine is changing and moving the power back to the patient, and allowing us to have more powerful conversations with our doctors. We'll take a look at our newest product, Scanaflo, and we may even “test” our Scanadu Scout on you!Special Message to Attendees from Host Company:
IF YOU ARE DRIVING:
- Once you enter NASA, there is a security gate at which the driver will need to show a driver's license and inform the guards you are visiting Scanadu in building 20.
- Continue straight in the LEFT lane. Eventually the two straight lanes will split and the LEFT lane will veer left.
- After the split, we are the second building on the right.
- Please enter the main lobby doors for Building 20 and you will be greeted by our team.
- Parking: You can park in any available spot on Akron road, if all spots are taken in front of the building you can also park behind Building 20 (turn right on McCord Ave, and there is a large parking area on your right hand side).
- Caltrain/Light Rail: NASA Ames Research Center is located less than two miles from the Caltrain and Santa Clara Valley Transit Authority (VTA) Light Rail downtown Mountain View station stops. The VTA Light Rail also has a NASA/Bayshore station on Manila Drive at the Ellis Street entrance to NASA Ames Research Center.
- Bus: VTA bus 51 runs from De Anza College to Moffett Field/Ames Center.